ALL INDIA INSTITUE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES AIIMS Are Announced the Admission of MBBS 2014-2015 Online Application Are Begin Now Those Candidates Are Passed or Appearing in 10+2 Level Appearing And Waiting for the Admission in AIIMS Patna, Bhopal, Jodhpur, Bhubaneshwar, Rishikesh and Raipur, Delhi. Student Also Check the Exam Dates, Last Date, How to Apply, Selection Procedure, Syllabus, Admit Card Result and Other Various Details on Its Official Website aiimsexams.org or mbbs.aiimsonline.in Sarkari Result
AIIMS MBBS ADMISSION 2014
AIIMS MBBS, New Delhi and six other AIIMS (Patna, Bhopal, Jodhpur, Bhubaneshwar, Rishikesh and Raipur
Important Dates :
- Online Application Begin On : 17 February 2014
- Last Date of Online Registration : 17 March 2014
- Written Exam Held on : 01st June 2014
- Admit Card Available : Mid Week of May 2014
- Result Declared on : 25 June 2014
- Counselling Begin from : July 2014
Education Qualification :
- Candidates who have passed /will be appearing for 12th class examination or its equivalent with the subjects of English, Physics, Chemistry & Biology and with 60% marks (50% for SC/ST candidates) in aggregate.
AGE Limit :
- Should have attained or will attain the age of 17 (seventeen) years as on the 31st of December of the year of admission (2014).
- (Candidates born on or after 2nd January, 1998 are NOT eligible to apply.)
Application Fee :
- General / OBC : 1000/-
- SC / ST : 800/-
- PH : No Application Fee
Fee Mode :
- Student Can Pay the Examination Fee Through Challan at State Bank of India.
- Student Also Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card & Net Banking Mode.
Seat Details :
|Sl.No.||Location of AIIMS||U R||OBC||SC||ST||OPH||Foreign||Total|
|01||73 (72 Indian)|
Written Exam Details :
- The Competitive Entrance Examination will be of 3½ hours duration and will have one paper consisting of 200 objective type (multiple choice and reason-assertion type) questions from Physics, Chemistry, Biology and General Knowledge. The distribution of questions is
Subject Number of Questions Physics 60 Chemistry 60 Biology (Botany and Zoology) 60 General Knowledge 20 Total 200
- STANDARD OF EXAMINATION The general standard of the Competitive Entrance Examination will be that of 12th class under the 10+2 Scheme/Intermediate Science. No syllabus has been prescribed by the Institute for the examination.
Important Links :
Assistant Controller (Exams) Examination Section
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Ansari Nagar, New Delhi -110 608
Tel: 26589900, 26588500 Extn. 6421, 4499, 6422
Fax: 011 2658 8789