Indian Navy Nausena Bharti Are Uploaded the Admit Card, Hall Ticket, Call Letter for the SSC & AA Examination March 2014 Those Youngest Candidates Are Applied the Recruitment Form for the Sailor Entry 2014 Are Download the Admit Card Online Through The Website of Nausena Bharti & Indian Navy 2014, The Call-up letter and Admit card for written examination for SSR-01/2014, AA-135 batches has been dispatched to candidates. http://www.nausena-bharti.nic.in
Those Student Name in the Selected Candidates List Kindly Read the Instruction for the Examination 2014.
|1. Late reporters will not be permitted to appear for examination.
2. Own arrangement to be made for boarding/lodging. Written/Physical/Medical Test may take 2-3 days.
3. You are to bring following documents for examination, in Original as per entry applicable to you.
(a) Education Certificates
(i) MR Matric Pass Certificate and Mark Sheet.
(ii) SSR & AA Matric & 10+2 Pass Certificate and Mark Sheet.
(iii) NMR School Leaving Certificate and Mark Sheet.
(b) This callup letter.
(c) Domicile Certificate.
(d) Original & One Photocopy of NCC Certificate (if any).
(e) Six coloured latest passport size photographs.
(f) Eraser,Sharpener,Black Pen & Clip Board (Card board).
4. Mobile/pager/calculator/digital diary or any electronic gadgets are not permitted.
5. Bring canvas shoes and sports shorts for physical fitness test (1.6 Km run in 07 minutes, 25 Squats & 10 Push Ups).
6. You are to get ears cleaned for wax & eye tested for colour blindness before coming for examination.
7. Request for change of centre/date & examination will not be accepted.
8. Bring Lunch Packet on the Examination Day.
9. Failure to adhere to above instructions will result in cancellation of candidature.